主題

回帖

積分

爵位
榮銜正六品承德郎
旗籍
配偶張沐煦
發表於 2020-7-25 22:37:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
It was my first time leaving the city of Retsehcnam for the counrtyside. We got on the train at the station and we were each passed a BINGO card.
Along with my friends in the factory, Linda and George, we sat on the train and talked about our dream as we moved off towards the mysterious countydise.
Mr Cook, the organiser of the trip, came on board and announced that we will soon start the trip.

The heat us up, Mr Cook shouted out random numbers for the BINGO game. The last 50 people, including George and I,
had to sing the famous “Song of the Volga Boatmen” together. After the song, the train stopped at Rannoch.
It was in the Scottish Highlands. We looked around and it was so different to the city – everywhere was green in colour.
Fresh and sweet air, with blue sky and birds humming, and gardens of sunflowers, roses and tulips of all colours.
We were told we could step down on to the platform for a few minutes. I was surpriesed with the dream-like view on the countryside.

The loud “hiss” announced the train’s imminent departure and we quickly got back onto the train,
not forgetting to breath deeply – we had never experienced such fresh air in Retsehcnam.
We then enjoyed bread and cheese on the train and chatted all the way with Lisa and Richard, a couple sitting next to us.

Bread, cheese and beer were handed around. The train oulled out of the station and back into open counrtyside.
“How?” I asked George, “how can we ever return to the hell of the ciry after we have experienced Paradise?”  
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|小黑屋|大清帝國-清朝 清代歷史文化論壇

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 14:22 , Processed in 0.045294 second(s), 25 queries .